Sunday, May 07, 2006

Blessed Are The Pure in Heart


It was the last recess. Nicholas was happy because school was nearly over. He had saved some chips from his lunch to eat at his recess. He went to the washroom to wash his hands before he ate.

"Hey, Nicholas."

Nicholas looked up and saw Jason, "Hi, Jason."

"What's going on, Nicholas?" asked Jason

"I am just washing my hands before I eat," Nicholas answered

"Do you always wash before you eat?" Jason asked.

"Yes, I always wash," Nicholas said. He dried his hands on a paper towel saying, "Do you want to share my chips?"

"Sure, I love chips. Let me wash my hands first," Jason said as he turned on the water.


Jesus teaches us that we must be clean and pure in mind, body and spirit.


What do you think?
Do you always wash your hands before you eat?
Do you bathe daily?
Do you have a clean spirit?
Would Jesus be happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment