Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Blessed Are They Who Hunger After Righteousness


The bell rang for recess. All the children scampered to the playground.

Katie was sharing her treat with Alice.

"How did you get so good in science?" asked Alice.

"Learning is important," answered Katie. "I am not good at science, I just want to learn things."

"I don't like school," Alice said. "I would rather be home playing."

"Me too," said Katie, "but learning is ok. Everyday I learn at least one more thing than I knew yesterday; and ... we get the weekends off."

Both girls laughed as they finished their treat.

Jesus teaches us that we must be eager to learn.

What do you think?
Do you want to learn new things?
Do you like school?
Are you glad when recess comes?
Do you think Katie makes Jesus happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment